Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 6th Edition
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
Built from a wealth of experience, PRINCE2 is an easy-to-use project management methodology that provides the essentials for managing any project in any industry.
- Increase your knowledge, skills and salary potential
- Improve your management of campaigns and internal processes
- Learn how to successfully manage and deliver projects of any size or complexity
- Stand you in good company as the world’s most popular project management methodology
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 6th Edition is the first step towards expert knowledge.
- Aligned with the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams to ensure that you pass
- Outlines all key terms in the PRINCE2 framework
- A daily reference guide for managing and delivering projects successfully
When sitting an AXELOS open book exam, only the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 is allowed. A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.