itSMF (the IT Service Management Forum) is a global, independent, internationally recognized not-for-profit organization dedicated to IT Service Management.
The itSMF community currently comprises 52 chapters, a number
which is expected to increase throughout 2011. Each of these chapters are self
managed, but receive a varying amount of guidance and support from the
international body. Whilst there are variations in products and services across
chapters, the core principle remains the drive towards a common end goal -
excellence in ITSM.
- Greening Service Management
- IT Tools for the Business when the Business is IT
- Creating and Driving Service Excellence
- Las Trampas de la Integración
- Balanced Diversity - A Portfolio Approach to Organisational Change
- IT That Matters - An Executive's Guide to Maximising the strategic value from your IT Investment