PROJECT in a box Partner page
PROJECT in a box are the leading provider of methodology led
project and programme management software worldwide.
PROJECT in a box helps you learn methodologies and then
deliver your projects and programmes confidently using a range of official,
authentic material provided under licence. What's more there is quite literally
something for everyone from our Free Community Edition used by well over 50,000
people to our premium Enterprise Edition which is used by some of the leading
names in Project Management worldwide...
If you just have five minutes then we would recommend the following:
- Register and download the free Community Edition including PRINCE2 and DSDM Atern agile methods
- View our introductory video tour to discover how you or your organization could deliver projects and programmes with greater confidence and consistency.
If that whetted your appetite we suggest you browse on through the sections below or use the product panels here to jump to a product of interest:
PROJECT in a box product range
To review the features and versions in detail please refer to the Product Matrix
PROJECT in a box and Methodologies
PROJECT in a box is unlike any other project management software in that it is method led and all the products support a wide range of authentic methodologies out of the box, saving you lots of time and money:
- PRINCE2 - 2009, 2005 and lighter interpretations for your less complex projects, full and extended template pack and extendable to include guidance links to the TSO on-line manual
- Managing Successful Programmes - the only licensed MSP product on the market
- DSDM Atern - the leading professional agile methodology, official licensed version
- Proposal Preparation Process method - to support your sales and tendering activities with the same rigour as your projects
- Lessons Learned Library - brings together and indexes all the content from your project and programmes lessons related documents
- ITIL - new V3 method coming soon to support Foundation level training and implementation.
When you compare the cost and time of producing these materials yourself, the fact that PROJECT in a box provides them in a consistent repeatable format - wrapped with document management, indexing and professional assurance tools - makes it a highly cost effective solution to support your implementation.
What makes PROJECT in a box truly unique though is that you can both personalize these off the shelf methodology templates and even create your own completely bespoke ones enabling you to quickly put your existing project management or other document management processes into an electronic management system.
The flexibility of method templates enables you to support an unlimited number of methods and variations within a single system all under permissions control and to even choose to share controlled access with customers, partners and suppliers. This puts you in control of your methods and assurance around their delivery.
PROJECT in a box and Project controls
In addition to its powerful methodology capability, PROJECT in a box supports the traditional project management tool set of planning, risk, issue, quality and finance management, with differing levels in each of the products. In particular the focus is around collection of consistent data in these project controls areas and adding value to the data via analysis for reporting and communications activities.
PMO or others with permissions can produce reports at Stage, Project or Programme levels or can choose to roll data up across defined portfolios (combinations of projects and programmes), these highly popular reports can be produced to word and printed or published using the PROJECT in a box in built report library and email notifications capability.
Why not have a look at the individual product pages by clicking on the panels above or explore the following resources on the PROJECT in a box website:
Video tour Library - over twenty videos with full commentary
Document Library - Case studies, product reviews, price list and product information sheets
Customer page - find out who uses PROJECT in a box and what they think about it
Contact us - to ask further questions or to arrange for a web demo, site visit or evaluation access.