Registering to Buy Online
It's easy to start using the International Best Practice website to purchase IT service, project, programme, portfolio, and risk management material:
How to register
- Click on the 'Shop' tab (found at the top of each page)
- Click 'Register/Login' on the expanded menu below 'Shop'
- Click 'New Customers – Please register', complete the brief online form* and click 'Submit'
- A registration confirmation e-mail will be sent to you immediately
- Your account can then be accessed at any time by clicking on the 'Your Shop Account' link at the top of each page in the 'Shop' area of the site and entering your e-mail address and password to login.
*The address you use to register online should correspond to the billing address for your credit/debit card.
New customers will be prompted to register upon making their first purchase if they have not previously done so.
Forgotten your password?
When you register you will be asked to protect your account with a password. If you forget your password simply type your e-mail address into the 'E-mail address' field on the Account Login page and click E-mail Me My Password.
Existing credit account customers
- To start using the online bookshop first contact Esupport - email@example.com.
- You will need to provide your account number and the contact details (including email address) of the person who will be ordering on this account.
- You will then be asked to supply a user name and password of your choice.
- Esupport will then register your existing customer account for online use.
- An email will be sent to you confirming the username and password for the account set up.
- Your account can now be accessed at any time by clicking on the 'Your Account' button on the top navigation bar.
How to set up a credit account
If you wish to set up a TSO credit account please contact Credit Control for an application - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Services on +44 (0)333 202 5070. If you are already a TSO account customer and wish to use your credit account to purchase goods online please contact Esupport - email@example.com.
You may close this window once you are finished with it.